Is it just me or does summer feel like it’s coming to an end already? It’s a beautiful day here today, but that fall crispness is already in the air when the wind blows. I’m ready for it though, I love fall…just as long as winter doesn’t rush in too quickly behind it.
Happy Thirsty Thursday!
boozy strawberry lemonade
- 1 tbsp. (heaping) Country Time Strawberry Lemonade Mix (powdered)
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. strawberry schnapps
- water and ice
- Cut the lemon in half and reserve one half for your second drink, or a friends drink :) Take the remaining half lemon and slice off one lemon wheel for garnish. Juice the remaining half of your lemon into a tall glass.
- In the same glass add 1 heaping tbsp. of Country Time Strawberry Lemonade Mix, 1 oz. vodka and 1 oz. strawberry schnapps. Stir until as much of the powder as possible is dissolved.
- Fill glass 1/2 way with ice and top with water. Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
- Garnish with lemon wheel and enjoy!